About ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington
Your Cleaning and Restoration Specialists
ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington has been serving the Burlington & Milton area for over thirty years, providing service 24/7/365. The current owners, Dan Potticary and Bill Calhoun have been involved with assisting the community in a multitude of weather related catastrophes. Dan Potticary has previously served as a project manager within the business for 10+ years and specializes in operations and project management. Bill Calhoun has served 18+ years in the industry as the concurrent owner of ServiceMaster of Oakville. Bill brings his knowledge, IICRC certifications and experience in project management and business development. We have worked on behalf of numerous insurance companies, property managers, and municipalities, to help thousands of businesses and homeowners restore their property after disaster strikes.
ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington is proud to be an IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning And Restoration Certification) certified company. As such we can assist our customers with many types of disaster restoration services including/but not limited to:
- Water Damage Remediation and Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Damage Remediation and Restoration
- Wind Damage Mitigation & Restoration
- Mould & Asbestos Remediation and Restoration
- Wind & Lightning Damage Restoration
- Odor Control, Mitigation, and Remediation
- Trauma-Site, Biohazard, and Hoarder Clean Up
- Vandalism Damage Cleaning & Board-Up Services
- Reconstruction and Repairs
- Residential - General & Post Construction Cleaning
At ServiceMaster of Burlington, our mission is to become the area's foremost source for residential and commercial heavy cleaning and disaster restoration services. We offer our customers the highest quality of service available that is both technically advanced and customer accountable. Learning is an ongoing endeavor at ServiceMaster of Burlington, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve upon current industry techniques and ensure our employee specific training is up-to-date and relevant to changes within our service market. We pride ourselves on a job well done, and welcome customer feedback and to share about their service experience. We look forward to the next opportunity to be of assistance, so please do not hesitate to contact us or inquire.
From the ServiceMaster of Burlington Team
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.
"Just a word of thanks in making the job of restoring my dad's basement go smoothly, you certainly made my life a little easier during a hectic time. Everyone involved, from Katrina to Dan at ServiceMaster, to all the contracted workers, were courteous, professional and quick to respond to my requests, changes and or corrections. And a special thanks to Dan - your cool, professional, organized demeanour is suited perfectly for what you do." - B.G.
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of me as well as you did" - B.
"I initially was set to work with another company but dismissed them because how I was treated...Servicemaster was a breath of fresh air. Prompt service, precise directions as to what would be done. Put the customer first." H.K.
"First and foremost!..Dan was incredibly helpful in how he explained everything to me. He was thorough and very professional. Well done! Also, the restoration crew was also very hardworking and really just a couple of great guys! I would absolutely recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you for all your help!" - A.B.
"Everything.....speed/people/service/compassion....workmanship....you name it ...I can't say enough at this time." - G.F.
back to top
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Water Damage Restoration
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Applied Microbial Remediation
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Applied Structural Drying
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Odor Control
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Health & Safety
- Centre for Disaster Recovery Certification - Asbestos Abatement for Workers & Supervisors
- Centre for Disaster Recovery Certification - Crime & Trauma Scene Decontamination
back to top
back to top