About ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington
Your cleaning and restoration specialists
ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington has been serving the Burlington & Milton area for over thirty years. We have worked on behalf of numerous insurance companies to help thousands of businesses and homeowners restore their property after disaster strikes.
ServiceMaster Restore of Burlington is proud to be an IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning And Restoration Certification) certified company. As such we can assist our customers with many types of disaster restoration services including:
- Water Damage Remediation and Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Damage Remediation and Restoration
- Mould Remediation and Restoration
- Wind & Lightning Damage Restoration
- Odor Control
- Trauma-Site and Hoarder Clean Up
- Reconstruction and Repairs
At ServiceMaster of Burlington, our mission is to become the area's foremost source for residential and commercial heavy cleaning and disaster restoration services by offering our customers the highest quality of service available that is both technically advanced and customer accountable.
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.
"Just a word of thanks in making the job of restoring my dad's basement go smoothly, you certainly made my life a little easier during a hectic time. Everyone involved, from Katrina to Dan at ServiceMaster, to all the contracted workers, were courteous, professional and quick to respond to my requests, changes and or corrections. And a special thanks to Dan - your cool, professional, organized demeanour is suited perfectly for what you do." - B.G.
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of me as well as you did" - B.
"I initially was set to work with another company but dismissed them because how I was treated...Servicemaster was a breath of fresh air. Prompt service, precise directions as to what would be done. Put the customer first." H.K.
"First and foremost!..Dan was incredibly helpful in how he explained everything to me. He was thorough and very professional. Well done! Also, the restoration crew was also very hardworking and really just a couple of great guys! I would absolutely recommend you guys to anyone. Thank you for all your help!" - A.B.
"Everything.....speed/people/service/compassion....workmanship....you name it ...I can't say enough at this time." - G.F.
back to top
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Water Damage Restoration
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Applied Microbial Remediation
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Applied Structural Drying
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Odor Control
- Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Health & Safety
- Centre for Disaster Recovery Certification - Asbestos Abatement for Workers & Supervisors
- Centre for Disaster Recovery Certification - Crime & Trauma Scene Decontamination
back to top
back to top